Air Freight Export Clerk - Solihull
Air Export Clerk - Solihull
A superb opportunity has arisen to join our client at their branch in Solihull (Birmingham, West Midlands).
They are currently looking for an experienced Air Export Clerk to join their busy and successful team. They will be working towards building a multi-modal operations team and some Ocean freight experience would therefore be useful. However, long term cross training will be offered.
- Effectively manage all procedures involved with Air Freight Exports, completing jobs from start to finish
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Process and follow up quotations
- Follow Invoices and payment processes
- Generate leads and grow the existing client base
- Educated to a minimum GCSE standard including maths and English
- Minimum 5 years experience of Air freight Exports
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Air Export procedures
- Ocean Exports experience would be useful, but not essential
- Excellent communication and complaint resolution skills
- Ability to work under pressure
You will be:
Analytical. Technically focused. Comfortable working within established systems and procedures. Able to manage varied activities quickly and effectively in a pressurised environment. Comfortable making quick decisions within your area of expertise and solution oriented.
What you can expect:
A global team united by a passion for logistics, cooperative thinking and a customer-focused approach. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for their collaboration.
Our client is offering:
- Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm / 37.5 hours per week
- Gross annual salary approx. £25,000
- Quarterly uncapped bonus payment subject to results (not guaranteed)
- Annual holiday starting at 20 days + BHs
- Company pension scheme
- Death in service
If you have the relevant experience and feel that this could be the opportunity you are looking for, then please apply ASAP...
We look forward to hearing from you.