Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for Abattoir Operatives to work at our client’s busy meat processing site based in Shropshire.
We are ideally looking for people that have previous experience working in an Abattoir or in a fast paced food production environment using a knife, however, this is not essential as full training will be provided.
The main duties of the role will include
- Working in a fast-paced Beef production facility
- Adhering to hygiene and food safety policies and procedures
- Following strict Health and Safety procedures
- Working as part of the on-site team
- Having a flexible approach to work,and the ability to carry out additional duties as and when required
Applicants will ideally have a good level of physical fitness as there may be the requirement to stand for the duration of the shift.
A reasonable understanding of written and spoken English is also essential for this position.
The hours of work will be fixed shifts of either:
- 7am – 3.30pm Monday to Friday
- 5pm – 1am Sunday to Friday (Saturday off), with second night off rotated each week
The pay rate for this position will be £7.20 per hour increasing to piece work rates when fully trained.
Successful candidates will also enjoy a subsidised canteen, free on-site parking and increased pay rates with the opportunity of overtime after 12 weeks employment.
Candidates must also be able to provide a CV and references during the interview stage.
Apply for Abattoir Operatives
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly