Supply Chain Administrator (Temporary)
Job Elements: -
• The contract will be for a minimum of 6 months but could potentially be extended beyond that.
• Communicating short and medium term requirements to suppliers.
• Ensuring on time materials availability to enable 100% plan realisation.
• Management and detailed analysis of obsolete and slow moving stocks.
• Managing suppliers.
• Liaising internally with the Logistics, Operations and Quality departments.
• Liaising with U.K. based and international suppliers, customers and transporters.
The ideal candidate will have:
• The successful candidate will have knowledge of supply chain operations
• Have a good understanding of component and raw material codes and ‘Bills of Materials’;
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good written and oral communication skills;
• Good analytical skills;
• IT literate (in particular, highly proficient in Microsoft Excel).
• An ability to speak French is advantageous but not essential.