Warehouse Order Pickers
Are you looking for extra money in the run up to Christmas? Do you have an excellent eye for detail? If so, we would like to hear from you.
We are continuously recruiting for Order Pickers to work on behalf of our prestigious client based in Langley Mill.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Picking items from a list provided on a LLOP stand on
- Loading and unloading lorries
- Delivering raw materials to the factory from the goods in and goods out department
- Making up pallets ready for dispatch
- Carrying out general factory duties as and when required
If you have no previous experience in a similar role, don't worry, our client offers full training, helping you be the best at what you do.
- Able to work well in a team and on your own
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Good communication skills
The hours of work available are:
- 6am – 2pm paid at £7.20 per hour
- 2pm – 10pm paid at £7.50 per hour
- 10pm – 6am paid at £7.50 per hour
In addition to above our client offers a wide range of benefits such as a subsidised canteen, onsite parking, and the opportunity to progress your career with a reputable organisation.
Apply for Warehouse Order Pickers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly