Teaching Assistant Nottingham
Teaching Assistant - Nottingham, Bramcote
£50 - £60 per day
Temporary, part time, starting ASAP
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant? Do you have a passion for working with children to help them succeed? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
The school is a highly popular primary school in the Bramcote area of Nottingham. The school is accessible by public transport and has on site parking as well. The staff value each child's experience and background and aim to work in partnership with parents and carers to develop every child's ability to their maximum potential.
The role is initially temporary but could become a permanent role for the right candidate.
The head and staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
- Polite and friendly children eager to learn
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive rates of pay
- 'Recommend a friend' bonus scheme worth up to £300
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- A team player who engages in shared responsibility for achieving excellence
- Excellent classroom management and inter-personal skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Preparing the classrooms for lessons
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
- Working one-to-one or with small groups of pupils
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff at a successful school, then contact Jackie Southgate today on 0115 9506200