Add Resource and Labour – Newport, South Wales
£25,000 - £27,000 Base (depending on experience)
Monday to Friday
25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Pension + Life Assurance
This well renowned Manufacturing Company is looking to recruit a Quality Engineer to assist the successful team in coping with an ever increasing demand of their services.
In return you can expect an excellent package and to receive ongoing support as well as training and development to ensure you maintain the company’s high standards.
1) Administer & manage product complaints system
2) Conduct, report and monitor effective closure of QS audits
3) Provide QS support for the new products introduction (NPI) system, both internally and liaising with suppliers
4) Provide QS “consultancy” to all function areas
5) Provide QS and GMP training to all functional areas
6) Provide QA support and, where required, leadership for inter-departmental projects
Candidate skills / qualifications
1) Strong experience gained as a Quality Engineer OR Quality Technician ESSENTIAL
2) MUST be familiar of ISO 9001 requirements
Candidates suitable for this position can live anywhere in the following locations….