PRACTICE MANAGER - £28k up to £35k (Dependant on experience)
Caraston Hall Support Ltd was set up in 1985 to provide housing for people in Exeter facing homelessness. It has grown and developed over the years to be one of the largest mental health providers of supported living in Devon. Caraston Hall provides Supported Living, Outreach Services - (community based support), Domiciliary Care - (Personal Care), Enabling and Respite Services for people aged 18yrs and over who are experiencing mental illness, learning disabilities and/or have complex needs.
This newly developed post is an exciting opportunity for a HCPC registered mental health professional looking to gain valuable experience in the increasingly important 3rd sector, in order to compliment and enhance their Health and Social Care career.
The post is the ideal opportunity to plan, oversee and participate in and deliver high quality, recovery based care and support for people with mental ill health and learning disabilities. The post holder will be part of the senior staff team working closely with the Managing Director and Housing Manager.
The position is based in Exeter but will involve travel to Plymouth as required.
- Overseeing the clinical practice across our supported living and community support services.
- Ensuring that robust compliance, assurance and safeguarding systems are in place and being followed.
- Providing direct line management of our Service Managers.
- Providing clinical oversight of all frontline staff
- Coordination and participation in staff education, training and development.
- Ensuring the delivery of collaborative, person centred and recovery focused care and support across the organisation.
- You will need to be a qualified mental health practitioner with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience (RMN, OT or Social Worker).
- You will have a good understanding of community mental health provision and social care management.
- You will be passionate about collaborative working building on an individual's strengths and personal goals to shape the delivery of their care.
- You will be an effective leader and act as a positive role model for staff.
- Knowledge and experience of supervising a staff team is essential and an understanding of core HR processes is desirable.
We would love to hear from you if you want to work for a warm and supportive company who treats people as individuals, enabling staff and clients to flourish. We offer bespoke, personalised development based on your work related interests. A competitive salary and 25 days holiday entitlement, plus Bank Holidays.
Please email Jacqui.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and an application pack. If you wish to discuss any aspect of this position please call 01392 203877 and ask for Jacqui.
Closing date is 5pm Tuesday 1st November. Interviews to be held on the 15th and 16th November.