Personal tax and Payroll Assistant
6 days left
- Full Time
Personal tax and Payroll assistant wanted to join small team at a busy Chartered Accountants practice. Strong client service skills required as well as good knowledge of Self-Assessment tax return processing. Experience of Sage payroll would be an advantage though training would be given.
This is a great opportunity to broaden experience in many aspects of tax and payroll with the benefit of dealing with clients across different industry sectors.
Primary responsibilities include: -
- Preparation of Self-Assessment tax returns (Iris software)
- Completion of CIS returns
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Processing client's weekly/monthly payroll
- Submission of RTI and pension auto enrolment month-end returns
- General bookkeeping using Sage and Excel formats
- General admin duties (typing and filing)
Salary guide £19,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
Apply for Personal tax and Payroll Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly