Convenience Sales Executive
McCurrach are a privately owned business established for over 100 years. We're passionate about delivering results and core to that are our people. We believe in building talent and getting the best from our team, which means that the majority of the managers in our business are from internal promotions.
Whether you're looking to develop, or feel it's time for a change. McCurrach will give you the tools you need to have a successful and long-term career. Being part of a fast-paced, dynamic and growing business and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Grocery, Financial Services and Technology industries, gives a wealth of opportunity to work for a company which offers variety and where you can truly grow and enhance your skills.
As a Convenience Sales Executive, working with some of the biggest grocery brands in the UK, you will take responsibility for increasing brand distribution and visibility within supermarkets, as well as taking ownership of merchandising and executing additional agreements on space and display. Key Responsibilities:
- Managing distribution and availability of brands
- Identify opportunities for display and space improvements to maximise exposure of client brands
- Developing sound business relationships with all customers
- Understanding of retailer systems and processes
- Increase sales by optimising space and availability of products at time of visit
- Experience working in a retail or merchandising role preferable
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Good presentation skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Professional in appearance and manner
- Capable of doing manual handling (lifting, bending and stock handling)
- Competitive Salary!
- Company Car
- Excellent career progression
- Table & mobile phone
- NO WEEKEND HOURS