6 days left
- Full Time
An exciting new opportunity has become available for an experienced telemarketer to join an exciting business based in Poole, Dorset on a permanent term.
Salary: £15,500 – £21, 000 basic (£40k OTE)
About the Business:
Our clients business was set up with the sole aim of giving our customers a competitive advantage over their competitors. They do this by providing a full range of products from bespoke telephony systems to payment processing facilities.
Summary of Role:
Telephoning organisations to gather key personnel information with the objective of booking appointments with Managing Directors/Business Owners for field sales executives.
The company specialises in providing merchant services, online payment portals, hosted telephone systems and lines and calls.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with identified prospects
- Booking high quality appointments with prospects/customers that will lead to future sales
- Developing individual knowledge and keeping up to date with market trends and competition awareness.
- Ensuring appointments are set in Sales Executives diaries ensuring effective use of their time.
- Ensuring all records are accurate and up to date (Maintain a record of exceeding targets).
- To book a minimum of 10 dems per week.
- To make at least 150 calls per day or 2 dems booked
- To book reschedules.
- To understand & deliver the company Telemarketing script and pitch features and benefits to ensure high quality dems.
- To provide a follow up with customers/prospects to ensure customer satisfaction with the product and/or services.
Training & Experience:
- Previous experience in an outbound B2B telesales/telemarketing role is preferred, although training will be provided.
- Preferably, an understanding of telecommunications and IT environments.
- Excellent communication, listening, customer service, sales and organisational skills.
- A desire to surpass set targets, ensuring productivity is high.
Interesting in this position? Please apply by submitting your CV below!
Competencies Required/Personal Attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to work to targets
- Ability to be resilient and work under pressure
- Confident and proactive approach
- Ability to be self-motivated and strive for success
Apply for Telemarketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly