As part of our busy digital recruitment marketing team, this Marketing Executive role is fast paced, challenging and hugely rewarding.
Trinity Mirror Digital Recruitment is a portfolio of market leading specialist job sites: SecsintheCity (personal assistants and executive assistants), totallylegal (lawyers) and GAAPweb (accountancy and finance) and part of Trinity Mirror plc.
Based in our head office in Canary Wharf, you'll get the chance to take ownership of one our flagship digital brands. You'll hold brand manager responsibility of totallylegal, the UK's number 1 job site for legal staff.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Pension plan + flexible benefits
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you'll be responsible for planning and implementing brand marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including:
- Building mailshots and sending via ESP (Communicator), including HTML, SEO PPC
- Creating mailing list and manage customers and clients
- Ensuring goals and targeting opportunities are met and optimised by establishing, delivering and monitoring acquisition campaigns to make them personalised and targeted segmenting target audiences and analysing performance
Events, Social media and engagement
Brand and partnership management
- have a background (18 months+) in digital marketing
- have a strong understanding of the digital marketing mix, particularly email marketing, audience segmentation and analytics
- technical understanding of HTML, SEO and PPC
- comfortable with coordinating events
- be exceptionally well organised
- working in a fast-paced commercial environment
- be pro-active and driven to identify new ways of optimising campaigns and looking for a role where you can really make a difference
- You'll be working within a friendly and supportive team with real opportunities for development and progression. We encourage independence and creativity, and you'll be given as much responsibility as you can handle