Our client is looking for a Warehouse Operative to participate in their warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include receiving, storing, picking, packing and scanning goods. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
As a Warehouse Operative your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Prepare and complete goods for delivery or pickup according to schedule / requests (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
• Receive and process warehouse stock products.
• Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
• Making sure all stock is labelled and stored correctly.
• Stock taking.
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilization.
• Report any discrepancies.
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and colleagues.
• Operate warehouse equipment.
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
The right Warehouse Operative will have:
• Proven working experience as a warehouse worker.
• Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems.
• Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
• Good organisational and time management skills.
• Numerate and literate.
• Ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions.
• Ability to lift heavy objects.
Department: Warehouse and Logistics Team
Hours / Shift Pattern: Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:30
Holidays: 20 days + Bank Holidays
Please apply online with your current CV and covering letter for the Warehouse Operative position.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Warehouse Operative role and to follow further instructions if applicable.