Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for a number of Production Operatives to work at our client’s busy food production site based in Grimsby.
This is an exciting new challenge for the right person to join the team. We are currently looking for Production Operatives to join the team on a rotational shift pattern 3 days and 3 nights.
As a production operative the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Processing soups whilst working in a chilled environment
- Assisting with duties within packaging area including packing, loading and unloading the product
- Packing and labelling chilled soups and sauces
- Ensuring that health and safety standards are met at all times
- Understanding the critical control points identified through HACCP and ensure that they are in operation at all times.
- Ensuring there is no contamination of the product at all stages of process
- Adhering to all company Health & Safety and Food Hygiene Policies
- Maintaining housekeeping standards and assisting in end of shift cleaning duties.
- Carrying out general duties around the warehouse as and when required
Due to the nature of the role candidates must be able to work well within a team and be able to stand for long periods of time. Please note, candidates must also be available to work 12 hour shifts.
Any previous food production experience or basic food qualifications would be an advantage.
The rate of pay for this position is £6.95 - £7.20 per hour.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Danielle Coe.
Apply for Production Operatives
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly