One to One Teaching Assistant
One to One Teaching Assistant in Year 4, Stockport Primary School.
October 2016 to July 2017
Are you a dedicated Teaching Assistant?
Do you bring creativity into lessons?
Would working to improve childrens learning appeal to you?
This Primary school in Stockport is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support a child in Year 4 who has severe diabetes. You would be responsible for administering medication and using a diabetes pump therefore some medical experience would be preferred but is not essential. The role is full time and will be until July 2017. The school are looking to move quickly to appoint to right candidate.
This Primary School in Stockport is a two form entry school which caters for children from age 4-11 years old. It has a good presence in the local community. The Senior Leadership team are driven on creating a strong community bond and works tirelessly to ensure that children receive the best learning experience.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role which will provide you the chance to work in a great team of practitioners, who will support you throughout your time there.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school is a fairly new modern building with excellent resources and break out rooms available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of working in a school.
- Have some experience dealing with complex needs.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of guiding a child with medical needs and provide general support to further the development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Communicating with the class Teacher, SENCO and parents.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school, don't hesitate, apply today. One the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.