Level 3 Teaching Assistant in EYFS
£52.39 - £60 per day.
Level 3 Teaching Assistant in EYFS, Manchester Primary School.
November 2016 to July 2017
Are you a dedicated Teaching Assistant?
Do you bring creativity into lessons?
Would working within a busy foundation unit appeal to you?
This Primary school in Manchester is looking to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work in their Foundation Unit. You would be responsible for delivering phonics interventions to small groups of children as well as offering support to the Teachers.
This Primary School in Manchester is a one form entry school which caters for children from age 4-11 years old. The Head Teacher is committed to create a strong community bond and works tirelessly to ensure that children receive the best possible learning experience. You will ensure that all learning plans are followed and updated with the EYFS Teachers.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role which will provide you the chance to work within a very experienced team who will support you throughout your time there.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school is a fairly new modern building with excellent resources and break out rooms available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of working in a school.
- Have a Level 3 or above qualification.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of guiding children in the early stages of development to further their understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Communicating with the Class Teachers and parents.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today. One the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.