One to One Year 5 Teaching Assistant
One to One Year 5 Teaching Assistant in Manchester
£48.82- £60 per day
October 2016 - December 2016
Are you a dedicated Teaching Assistant?
Do you have a passion for helping children to realise their potential?
Would working in challenging but rewarding support role appeal to you?
Then look no further, we have the ideal role for you!
A Manchester Primary school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to support a child in a Year 5 class with learning difficulties. The school is focused on promoting equal opportunities and the staff work hard to ensure that every pupil receives high quality learning experiences.
- Ongoing CPD opportunities and Safeguarding training.
- 'Refer a friend' bonus scheme worth up to £300.
- Close to public transport links.
- Well resourced learning environment with breakout rooms available.
- Experience of working with children in a professional capacity.
- Hold a relevant Teaching Assistant qualification.
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative, enthusiastic and caring.
- Ability to form positive relationships with staff, children and parents.
- Supporting a child in Year 5 on a 1:1 basis to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Feeding back on the child's performance to the class teacher.
- Promoting equal opportunities.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience stated above then we look forward to hearing from you. Submit your CV to us today!
One of the Primary team will contact you to discuss your application in further detail and the next steps.
Apply for One to One Year 5 Teaching Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly