Operations and Systems Administrator
Do you have a strong administrative background working with a variety of stakeholders up to Senior Leadership level?
Do you have good experience using SharePoint?
GP Strategies Ltd (GPSL) is looking to recruit an Operations and Systems Administrator to join their team based in London.
We are looking for an experienced Operations and Systems Administrator who will work closely with the team and be responsible for the day to day administration of the Project Management Office operations and information systems management. You will be tasked with ensuring effective and efficient progressing of operational and system requests.
As an Operations and Systems Administrator your key duties and responsibilities will be:
- Managing and processing User Access Requests for various internal systems
- Managing and processing Access Tokens for both the client and internal team members
- Managing and processing Access issues raised by users to satisfactory closure for all stakeholders
- Reviewing and processing Central Admin inbox email requests and actions
- Processing, triaging, resolving Technology Issues submitted by Users or escalating to 2nd tier help desk as required and expediently bringing to closure any issues raised
- Managing the day to day tracking of data to support Service Level Agreements (SLA) tracking and ensuring data from internal stakeholders is provided on time and accurately
- Provide Information, advice and guidance to end users on Client facing SharePoint 2013 environment
- Collating, analysing, developing and presenting data and reports as requested by your Line Manager
- Drawing conclusions and making recommendations
An ideal Operations and Systems Administrator will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Have a strong administration background and SharePoint knowledge.
- You will also have had experience in managing day to day queries, requests and issues from operational to Senior Leadership level.
- Proficiency in Excel is required, along with a sound working knowledge of all of the other MS packages.
- Strong Project Management and communications skills are essential as is a high attention to detail, excellent organisation skills and the ability to think outside of the box.
- If you have experience working as a SharePoint 2013 Systems Administrator that would be ideal, however as a minimum SharePoint 2013 experience is required
In return for this you will receive a highly competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
GP Strategies Limited (GPSL) is a subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE:GPX), a global performance improvement company. GPSL supports organisations in improving their ability to service their customers’ needs through innovative and creative training interventions, consulting, and business improvement solutions.
It is the policy of GPSL that all eligible persons shall have an equal opportunity for employment on the basis of merit.
recruitx ref: 52802029 / INDHP