7 days left
- Full Time
Job title: HR Analyst
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Work Pattern: Monday – Friday
Duties and responsibilities
The HR Analyst role at Lapithus Management LLP will have a number of duties and responsibilities, predominantly in relation to payroll, benefits, recruitment, onboarding and background screening, analytics and reporting, HR information systems, employee relations.
- Manage monthly payroll utilising six different payroll providers that currently provide seven payroll services across Europe.
- Manage the providers against their SLAs and where appropriate select new providers.
- Ensure payrolls are checked for accuracy and payments are made in a timely manner, without issue.
- Ensure that payroll reports are accurate, reconciled and provided to Finance in a timely manner.
- Deal with employee payroll queries and issues as they arise.
- Ensure year-end processes are completed to a high level of quality across each company office in Europe, including P11Ds and P60s in the UK.
- Management and administration of new and existing benefits in each company office.
- Work with the Head of HR to review benefits provision and costs according to a regular cycle, making recommendations for changes as needed.
- Assistance in the set-up of Luxembourg warrant plans for senior management.
- Drafting job descriptions.
- Liaising with line management and recruitment agencies in each country.
- Interviewing candidates.
Onboarding and background screening
- Coordinating the background screening process and pre-employment checks for new joiners and ensuring screening is completed quickly and thoroughly, including liaising with the external provider.
- Coordinating and designing inductions for new joiners.
- Working with Office Managers to determine induction plans (the new joiner checklist).
- Obtaining objectives for all new joiners.
- Tracking probation and obtaining confirmation of end of probation reviews.
Analytics and Reporting
- Produce monthly metrics on a range of HR issues including; staff turnover, headcount forecast, sickness absence, cadre analysis and training.
HR Information System
- Maintaining the HR database (Cezanne) and the compensation spreadsheet.
- Producing reports from both systems.
- Keeping organisation charts up to date.
- Completing the weekly ‘change memo’ that provides information to the whole organisation on joiners and leavers.
- Assisting with the performance management process including end of year reviews.
- Dealing with HR related enquiries and matters across each company office.
- Involvement in staff transfer issues, with possible transfers in and out of the organisation in multiple countries.
- Drafting employment contracts and agreements across the different European offices.
- Preparation of staff communications.
- Liaising with tax auditors on periodical company-wide tax audits.
- Maintenance and further development of company policies and procedures in each company office in Europe.
- Analysis of development needs, making recommendations and sourcing/managing training.
- Maintaining the personnel files of each individual, both in hard copy as necessary and soft version.
- Sickness and absence monitoring using in-house IT system.
- Involvement in a range of ad-hoc and regular HR projects; maintain project disciplines, including project logs, meeting controls and work charts.
Qualifications, skills and experience required
Candidates must have:
- significant experience managing payroll, compensation and benefits in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Luxembourg and Germany;
- a basic understanding of employment law in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Luxembourg and Germany;
- significant recruitment experience, hiring candidates across Europe;
- experience working with Cezanne HR system or a similar system and extracting reports;
- advanced Excel experience with the ability to create pivot tables and use formulae to manipulate large data sets (compensation data);
- a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a business-related qualification;
- fluency in spoken and written English language;
- impeccable ethical standards and the ability to quickly build trusted relationships at all levels;
- good communication as well as understand the importance of confidentiality;
- high integrity;
- an adaptable, flexible approach to work; and
- the ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines, solutions-orientated and focused upon delivering results.
To apply for this role please forward your CV, covering message and contact details to email@example.com.
Date posted: 6 October 2016. Closing date: 3 November 2016.
Apply for HR Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly