An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Welder Fabricator to join our boat building client based in Worcestershire
Our client was formed predominately to build custom made steel boats, to all types of category and to suit all types of budget. Our client undertakes all types of boat building, vessel design and repairs and prides themselves on customer satisfaction regardless on the size of the projects.
Due to exceptional growth, our client now requires a Welder Fabricator to join their team. This is an exciting role for someone looking to join a growing company working on various different projects so you’ll always be doing different things every day. You will be tasked with but not limited to;
- Welding and Fabrication
- Following health and safety regulations
- Laisse with workshop manager
- Working as part of a small but dedicated team
- Possess at least basic skills in welding (MIG TIG) and fabrication. ARC would be a bonus
- An interest/background in mechanical installations also a plus, as our clients do get involved with installing engines, plumbing and hydraulics
- Any experience in carpentry and spray painting is also an advantage – but not so essential
- Must be flexible
Boat building experience is not required as full training will be provided.
In return our client is offering a competitive basic salary of between £8 - £15 per hour depending on experience. You will also benefit from 28 days paid holiday per year.
If you have the relevant skills and want a job that’s exciting and rewarding then please apply now for immediate consideration!