- £13,000- £30,000 OTE, Company Smart Car and Blackberry.
- Weekly and periodic valuation and activity bonuses on offer
- Highly incentivized role
Oakwood Estates are the fastest growing estate agents in the local area. Set up in 2008 this dynamic company have grown to 3 leading branches along with a head office located in Iver. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business with current aims to set a new branch up every year. We’re offering candidates the chance to be a part of a winning formula.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic estate agent to join and develop with a young forward thinking independent Estate Agent. Oakwood Estates are expanding on existing talents and are now searching for a Lettings Representative to take up the position as Lettings Negotiator for our new West Drayton office. The successful applicant will need to be well-presented and well-spoken with a Full driving licence and knowledge of the local area. With Strong incentives for hitting targets, the candidate must be ambitious and driven to succeed.
- Registering Applicants
- Booking and conducting viewings
- Provide written and verbal viewing feedback to Landlords
- Building rapport with Landlords
- Negotiating and putting forward offers by written and verbal means
- Running the touting system in a quick and efficient manner
- Updating the Landlord Directory with new leads
- Calling through the Landlord Directory and trying to secure valuations
- Matching properties and undergoing call rounds
- Devising marketing material and assisting in marketing campaigns
- Keeping the shop window updated
- Booking and Conducting Valuations
- Conversing with the Lettings co-ordinator during the pre –tenancy progress
- Conversing with Property Management to ensure works are undertaken prior to move in
Monday to Thursday – 9am to 6.30pm
Friday – 9am to 6.00pm
Every other Saturday
One in Six Sundays with half day being given back in Lieu.