- £13,000- £30,000 OTE, Company Smart Car and Blackberry.
- Weekly and periodic valuation and activity bonuses on offer
- Highly incentivized role
Oakwood Estates are the fastest growing estate agents in the local area. Set up in 2008 this dynamic company have grown to 3 leading branches along with a head office located in Iver. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business with current aims to set a new branch up every year. We’re offering candidates the chance to be a part of a winning formula.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic estate agent to join and develop with a young forward thinking independent Estate Agent. Oakwood Estates are expanding on existing talents and are now searching for a Lettings Representative to take up the position as Lettings Negotiator for our new West Drayton office. The successful applicant will need to be well-presented and well-spoken with a Full driving licence and knowledge of the local area. With Strong incentives for hitting targets, the candidate must be ambitious and driven to succeed.
- Registering Applicants
- Booking and conducting viewings
- Provide written and verbal viewing feedback to Landlords
- Building rapport with Landlords
- Negotiating and putting forward offers by written and verbal means
- Running the touting system in a quick and efficient manner
- Updating the Landlord Directory with new leads
- Calling through the Landlord Directory and trying to secure valuations
- Matching properties and undergoing call rounds
- Devising marketing material and assisting in marketing campaigns
- Keeping the shop window updated
- Booking and Conducting Valuations
- Conversing with the Lettings co-ordinator during the pre –tenancy progress
- Conversing with Property Management to ensure works are undertaken prior to move in
Monday to Thursday – 9am to 6.30pm
Friday – 9am to 6.00pm
Every other Saturday
One in Six Sundays with half day being given back in Lieu.
Apply for Lettings Negotiator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly