Retail Sales Advsor
Bristol - Full time or Part Time Roles Available
Being a Nespresso Boutique Sales Assistant is about more than just raising brand awareness and increasing sales. It’s about a true passion for our products, and a flair for insight into what our consumers want. It’s about taking ownership and being driven to succeed. Does this sound like you? Then read on….
Our Boutique network has recently expanded with the launch of our new stores in Bristol, Limerick and Westfield shopping centre.
We’re looking for a Sales Assistant, based in our Bristol Boutique, to help continue our retail growth and success. You’ll be rewarded with an attractive package and more importantly, you’ll be working with a range of products that will inspire you.
We’re looking for a passionate and driven Sales Assistant who has:
- the ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of the retail and competitive environment
- experience of working at this level, reporting directly to the Boutique Manager
- the enthusiasm and passion to ensure a premium customer experience and excellent delivery of all elements of boutique performance happens
- previous experience of working with large organisations within the retail sector although people from a different background who have the requisite skill set will be considered
Skills and Experience required for the Sales Assistant role:
- you’ll be an experienced Sales Assistant (or similar) with previous experience within retail
- you’ll have a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service utilizing your communication and interpersonal skills
- you’ll be able to rapidly build strong, working relationships with your customer base and be happy to support where needed
We have a friendly and supportive team and a coaching and mentoring environment with real opportunities for future development and progression – this really could be a move towards the exciting career you’ve always wanted.
What you need to know
Nestlé has a strong benefits package which includes, for this role, a competitive pension, up to 10% bonus and 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays. We will be interviewing throughout the process so please don’t delay your application.
Nestlé UK & I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.
We welcome applications from people who have previous experience as a Sales Associate, Retail Sales Associate, Retail Sales Assistant, Personal Shopper, Retail Assistant, Store Assistant, Sales Advisor, Customer Service Advisor or Retail Sales Advisor.
Nestlé SA is the world’s leading health, wellness and nutrition company, with over seven thousand employees in the UK and Ireland alone across the 19 sites of all our business. We are proud to produce some of Britain’s best loved brands such as Kit Kat, Nescafé, Smarties, Buxton, Nespresso, Go Cat and Shreddies. Around 95% of UK households consume our brands and more than two billion Nestlé products are sold in the UK every year.
Nespresso – A name synonymous with quality and luxury.
The Nespresso story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee, just like a skilled barista. From this beginning more than twenty-five years ago, the Nespresso brand concept - exceptional Grand Cru coffees, smart, stylish coffee machines and personalised, exclusive services - has revolutionised the way people enjoy their coffee and has evolved from pioneer to being the reference in portioned premium coffee.
Sales Assistants Ref: OLR1123