Firmware Engineer London, SE1 1JA Monday – Friday
Excellent salary + healthcare + pension + flexi time
Our client has identified an opportunity for an experienced Firmware Engineer to join their growing business based in London, SE1.
As Firmware Engineer your role will be to develop firmware and hardware – level software and support tools.
• Work from requirements documents to deliver tested, high quality software
• Execute system tests and investigate any errors found
• Design and code tests to be run by the automated test system
• Be willing to work fast and flexibility as part of a team
• Follow development processes and the source code submission procedure
• Attend daily stand ups and iteration planning meetings
• Provide accurate estimates for assigned tasks and deliver tasks to plan
• Actively work to speak knowledge throughout the team
• Identify and fix defects
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will hold the required skills and qualities to hit the ground running, including; Qualifications & Experience required;
• Degree in Software Engineering with a strong embedded component or Hardware Engineering degree, or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of the C language, embedded systems, system on chip platforms and Python/Perl scripting languages
• Design and developing experience in low level software (device driver, firmware)
• Experience in writing code to directly interface hardware, code reviewing / optimisation, design for test, ICEs and post-mortem debugging
Experience within the following would be desirable;
ZigBee/rafio protocols, TCP/IP, Ethernet, Internet-Of-Things, Code optimisation, ARM architecture, PIC, RTOS, Assembly (ARM preferred), Agile development process, Continuous Integration and Test
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Firmware Engineer role click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Apply for Firmware Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly