A school in East London are seeking an Intervention/Booster class Tecaher. You need to have experience of cover KS2 previously and planning for lower and higher ability children. Your behaviour management needs to be excellent in order to get the children to focus and achieve their targets. Ideally, the right candidate will be confident to teach throughout Key Stage One and Key Stage Two so that they can also cover PPA time when they don't have any groups to support. You will need to be highly organised,have excellent classroom management skills and be flexible and dynamic.
This position includes:
- Taking groups of children and supporting them with Numeracy and Literacy work
- Planning work and using assessments to check progress
- Working with the Year group leaders and providing feedback
- Being able to cover classes at short notice
To work as a teacher in this role you will be required to:
Have QTS or equivalent qualifications that allow you to work as a teacher in schools
- Possess effective classroom management
- Have achieved outstanding or good grades in your teaching practices
- Demonstrate that you are a reflective practitioner and have good relationships with the children in your group/class
- Be driven to achieve results and push children forward in their learning
This would be a great opportunity for anyone looking to work with groups of children. If you want to make a difference to teaching and learning you may find this an exciting challenge. The school is an ideal location where buses and trains can be accessed easily. Parking is also available a few minutes away from the school.
To apply for this role please send us your up to date CV and one of our dedicated team will contact you to discuss your application. If you are successful at the first screening stage you will be required to attend an interview at your local branch to complete all the necessary compliance checks prior to being offer