A primary school in Newham seek an experienced Reception Teacher to cover a maternity post starting in January 2017.
The Headteacher is looking for an experienced teacher to take over the class and demonstrate outstanding teaching.
This position includes:
- Taking full class teacher responsibility and report writing
- Planning using EYFS framework
- Working with the staff members in your team to promote all areas of learning
- Attending staff meetings to ensure you are up to date with any changes or learning requirements
- Being able to manage two support staff members and direct them as required
To work as a teacher in this role you will be required to:
- Have QTS or equivalent qualifications that allow you to work as a teacher in schools
- Be able to build and develop professional relationships with both staff and parents
- Have experience of working with Early Years in order to manage the change swiftly
In return the teacher will be offered support and time to organise the class before taking over the role. The children in the class have very good behaviour and a positive attitude towards learning. The school are very enthusiastic about retaining good teachers and there is a strong possibility this could lead to a permanent position. The school is situated in a great location where transport is easily accessible.
To apply for this role please send us your up to date CV and one of our dedicated team will contact you to discuss your application. If you are successful at the first screening stage you will be required to attend an interview at your local branch to complete all the necessary compliance checks prior to being offered any work.