PPA Cover Teacher
PPA Cover Teacher
A friendly and supportive primary school in Newham, offering a well resourced and modern working environment are looking for a flexible and adaptable qualified teacher to cover PPA time. Ideally, the right candidate will be confident to teach throughout Key Stage One and Key Stage Two. You will need to be highly organised, have excellent classroom management skills and be flexible and dynamic.
This position includes:
- Taking full class teacher responsibility to cover PPA time across all year groups
- Being able to use your own planning to cover lessons where planning may not be available(i:e teacher is off sick and no planning was left for you)
- Working with the Year group leaders and providing feedback
- Being able to manage two support staff members and direct them as required
To work as a teacher in this role you will be required to:
Have QTS or equivalent qualifications that allow you to work as a teacher in schools
- Possess effective classroom management
- Have achieved outstanding or good grades in your teaching practices
- Demonstrate that you are a reflective practitioner and have good relationships with the children in your class
This would be a great opportunity for anyone looking to gain more experience throughout different year groups. If you want to make a difference to teaching and learning you may find this an exciting challenge. The school is an ideal location where buses and trains can be accessed easily. Parking is also available a few minutes away from the school.
To apply for this role please send us your up to date CV and one of our dedicated team will contact you to discuss your application. If you are successful at the first screening stage you will be required to attend an interview at your local branch to complete all the necessary compliance checks prior to being offer