We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our team based in Redruth. The role will be a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary of £30,000 per annum, plus benefits.
Oxford Innovation Services (OIS) is a commercial organisation recognised as market leading specialists in SME business growth support and development. The company is established, growing with contracts in the UK and internationally and progressive expansion plans.
Now firmly established as a key provider of business coaching to high growth businesses in the Duchy, OIS has recently been awarded a 2½ year project to deliver “Coaching for Growth”, a business coaching project supporting eligible SME’s in Cornwall & the Isles of Scilly. We are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager, reporting to the Stakeholder and Relationship Director. The Marketing Manager will manage a team of 2 providing strategic and value-added Marketing, Events and PR support through hands-on implementation of integrated campaigns, ensuring key objectives in the business plan are achieved. Based in our brand new offices at Barncoose Gateway, you will be part of an energetic and creative working environment where all team members work collaboratively to deliver innovative, ground breaking projects for our clients.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager
- Planning, implementing, measuring and assessing strategic business development and marketing plans including reporting on key milestones and ROI
- Managing the marketing budget from initial planning through to monitoring, reviewing and reporting spend v budget
- Working collaboratively with our delivery partners to ensure aligned and complimentary marketing activity is undertaken
- Working with the marketing executives to design and implement marketing campaigns including direct and digital marketing, websites, events, PR, advertising and social media
- Preparation of marketing materials – product/service sheets, microsite pages, presentations, literature for events, seminars
- Researching and developing engaging and relevant client case studies
- Continually building and reinforcing the brand profile of OIS to clients and markets through active participation in relevant networking groups
- Planning innovative and profile raising events; measuring and reporting ROI
- Analysing client KPI data and making recommendations as to how to improve our target groups engagement
The successful Marketing Manager will have extensive marketing/business development experience preferably in a professional services environment. They will have a thorough understanding of and organisational experience of delivering the full ‘marketing mix’ with strong commercial understanding of the challenges and opportunities faced by SMEs. Regular networking with strong influencing skills is critical to this role.
You will require a results driven, resilient and supportive working approach combined with an ability to communicate to a diverse audience to maximise engagement. The successful candidate will be highly creative with the ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines. Budgeting and management experience will also be key to this role.
You will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) with an appropriate business related degree/qualification or equivalent professional services experience essential. CIM Diploma / Chartered Marketer desirable
If you believe you are the right person for this Marketing Manager role and would like the chance to join Oxford Innovation with all the exciting opportunities and challenges such an undertaking will bring then please click ‘Apply’ today, we would really like to hear from you.
Closing Date: 04 November 2016
Interviews will be held 22nd November
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. This is an EU funded project. This role is funded from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.