Salary : £16,640 (£8.00 per hour) basic, however pay may be negotiable for exceptional candidates.
Busy nationwide furniture manufacturer based in the heart of the Yorkshire Wolds are looking for an experienced admin assistant to join their expanding team. You must be highly motivated and organised. Experience in the furniture industry preferred although not essential as training will be provided. This position is full time although we may consider flexible hours or part time working for exceptional candidates that are unable to work full time.
- Answering the phone and dealing with customers enquiries verbally or in person in a retail setting.
- Liaising with department heads and assisting in the flow of information to relevant personal.
- Assist in the planning, scheduling and arranging of logistical operations.
- Managing customer complaints and engaging in strategies to resolve them.
- Assisting to the day to day smooth running of the office.
- Inputting data into our computerised sales ledger.
- Maintaining regular contact with customers via email about the progress of their order.
- Must be willing to work Saturdays and Bank holidays when needed.
Qualities & Skills;
- Must be I.T literate with a good working knowledge of email systems, Microsoft windows and office packages.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Work with speed and accuracy.
- Punctual, dedicated and hard working.
- Ability to work within a team and unsupervised.
- excellent customer service skills & confidence in dealing with the general public
- UK working experience.
- Availability to work - CV should state either immediate or at short notice.
- Minimum of 12 months recent data entry/administration experience in a similar role.
- Fully proficient at using IT systems.
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering note by clicking on APPLY button provided. (We suggest a personal statement outlining your key skills and achievements) and references.
We read every CV sent to us, but due to the high volumes are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications, particularly where CVs do not address the "essentials" requested. You will, however, always hear from us by email if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.