Healthcare Assistant - Helston
We are Recruiting for Health Care Assistants across Cornwall.
Cornwall Care is the largest independent care provider in Cornwall. We have 9 Nursing and 7 Residential Homes from Carbis Bay up to Launceston. We are a not-for-profit registered charity.
We are recruiting for Healthcare Assistants to work in Helston.
Our aim is to provide the highest quality of person centred-care and to make this available for all of our residents.
If you would like to be a valued member of our care team you will need the following qualities and skills:
• Ideally you will have some experience of caring for elderly and vulnerable people (however, training will be provided).
• You will need to be a good listener and have a patient and caring nature.
• As part of the care team you will need to demonstrate that you are friendly, flexible and will respect and support your work colleagues and our residents.
You can expect:
• Hourly rate of pay from £7.25 to £10.25
• Weekly working hours offered from 15 hours to 32.5 hours.
• Support and Career Development from our Award Winning Training Team.
• Uniform will be provided.
• The opportunity to work in a motivated team that will value your contribution.
If you would like to find out more about our Health Care Roles and Careers please contact one of the Recruitment Team on (01872) 265427 and they will be delighted to help.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV.
Candidates with experience of; Bank Staff, Support Worker, Carer, Care Support, Care Assistant, Social Worker, Care Assistant, Enabler, Care Worker, Care Helper Care Management, Care Assist, Support Assistant, Care Team Leader, Support Team Leader, Special Needs Support, Mental Health Support, Autism Support will be considered for this role.