Business Manager – Financial Services - Team Management / Leadership (AWDO-P2817)
Business Manager with great team leader / management skills required to cover the Bury area in Greater Manchester, Lancashire for a well-established and well-respected financial services home credit company.
Do you have great team leadership and customer service skills gained from working within a Financial Services / Banking environment?
If so, this job working as a Business Manager could be ideal for you. This position would be suited to someone with experience of remotely leading a team at branch level within financial services, ideally within Home Collected Credit. However we would also like to hear from individuals with customer facing experience within financial services who can demonstrate the competencies of this role.
SALARY: up to £24,000 (Basic Salary) (Depending on Experience) + Bonus Scheme + Company Car / Car Allowance + 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
We have an exciting job opportunity for a Business Manager within a well-established home credit business that has great leadership and customer service skills.
The Company has a substantial nationwide presence and are looking for new opportunities for growth so it is an exciting time to join the Company.
Successful candidates will join a Company that offers a great product range, is committed to excellent customer service and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority so experience in this area is desirable.
Working as a Business Manager you will remotely lead a team of self-employed sales agents, travelling within the Bury area to liaise with your customers and agents. The Company will provide a company car or car allowance for this role.
As the Business Manager you will ideally have a solid background in customer service with a strong team leadership mind-set and experience of working in a regulated environment.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Establish a team of self-employed sales agents who are competent and of the highest integrity who may be relied upon to oversee the day-to-day operation of their agency
- Induction of all sales agents in-line with Company policy, ensuring dual visits and quality checks are carried out regularly
- Ensure sales agents are aware of their statutory responsibilities and that a culture of compliance with all laws and regulations is embedded within their agency
- Manage resources to ensure all Agencies are covered and collected in-line with customer expectations particularly those relating to issuing credit and subsequent control of Company monies
- Ensure the customer journey and all new business transactions is in-line with Company standards
- Oversee the maintenance of satisfactory business standards to ensure the customer is treated fairly at all times
- Effective arrears management with minimal bad debt
- Effective reconciliation of all business transactions
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Positive attitude to customer relationships
- Flexible approach to work
- Industry experience (desirable)
- Remote management (desirable)
- IT literate (desirable)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Sales, Finance and Banking Management Jobs in Bury, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, North West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency