Customer Assistance Team Member
TSYS Managed Services EMEA (TMS EMEA) has a range of contact centre roles specialising in Customer Service, Risk Management, Collections, Back Office, and Help Desk related services for Financial Institutions.
We are currently recruiting for Customer Assistance Team Members to join our existing teams on a full time, permanent basis. As a Customer Assistance Team Member your primary objective is assist customers with payment options on overdue amounts on their credit cards. You will need to have an empathetic approach to assisting your customers to ensure you get the correct outcome. The role will involve Inbound and/or outbound calls.
We are offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, with full time positions available.
Customer Assistance Team Member key responsibilities:
- Accurately collate, update and maintain internal systems to show a true reflection of conversations and actions
- Ensure statutory and regulatory requirements are upheld.
- Know your customer and what options are available for them.
- Ensure proactive approach and deal with customers on an individual basis, adhering to Financial Conduct Authority/Lending Standards Board guidelines.
- To meet and maintain a quality standard for calls.
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are achieved in order to meet Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Participate as required in reviews of operational processes that will support the growth of the business in terms of both revenue and client service delivery.
- In conjunction with line managers, build and maintain positive professional relationships with designated representatives of the Client’s company.
- Maintain current knowledge of financial services/credit cards and the market, taking account of working practices and cultural drivers. Share this information within the team.
- Ability to discuss the customers’ situation through relevant questioning and fact finding.
- Escalate any potential problems and feedback from customers to the management team using appropriate methods.
- Display empathy and understanding when speaking and listening to customers
- Ensure that all communication is accurate.
- Remain aware of operational contingency plans and escalation points at all times.
The ideal Customer Assistance Team Member candidate will have:
- Resilience and motivation
- Good communication Skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Industry & technical knowledge
- Attention to detail & quality orientation
- Customer service focus
- Energy and achievement
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role
Customer Assistance Team Member benefits:
As well as a competitive salary, ongoing training and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits –
- 29 days holiday, including bank holidays (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Free on-site parking
- Peoples Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-site canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Health Shield Cash Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
If you are passionate about putting customers first, are motivational, inspirational, and results driven with a passion to succeed then click APPLY now to become our Customer Assistance Team Member!
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Apply for Customer Assistance Team Member
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly