Customer Service Advisor
TSYS Managed Services EMEA (TMS EMEA) is currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisor vacancies in Milton Keynes. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of £7.40 per hour and excellent benefits.
TMS EMEA has a range of contact centre roles specialising in Customer Service, Risk Management, Collections, Back Office, and Help Desk related services for Financial Institutions. We operate from two UK locations, Milton Keynes and Coventry, and from Barneveld in the Netherlands.
We are currently recruiting for full time Customer Service Advisors to join our existing teams on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for delivering a superior performance and a first class customer experience for our specialist clients, for their customers and for our colleagues to ensure all requirements and service levels for the client are achieved.
The role will involve Inbound and/or outbound calls.
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor:
- Delivering a high standard of quality of customer service
- Handle incoming Service & Support calls ensuring that ID and verification processes are adhered to
- Process debit card payments
- Provide assistance with balance requests, password setup and all general customer requests for information concerning the product
- To meet and maintain a quality standards
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are achieved in order to meet Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Deal with all complaints in accordance with the Internal Complaints Procedure (ICP). Log any resolved complaints or escalate any unresolved complaints as per the ICP.
- Manage self against quality targets
- Use agreed company methodology and processes to ensure full internal and client audit trail is maintained. Input to the process of contact reporting
- Retain and constantly update product knowledge on a daily basis on the various qualifications, using methods that are available
- Maintain an understanding of team and operational customer satisfaction ratings. Strive through best practice management to improve ratings
- Ensure that each customer contact received is handled in a courteous, efficient and effective manner
- Ensure that all communication is accurate
- Deal with change in a positive, supportive manner that represents TSYS MS EMEA Ltd drive for excellence.
- Provide support to other areas of the business as and when required
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Previous customer service experience
- Resilience and motivation
- Good communication Skills
- Attention to detail & quality orientation
- Customer service focus
- Energy and achievement
Customer Service Advisor benefits:
As well as a competitive salary, ongoing training and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits –
- 25 days holiday, including bank holidays (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Free on-site parking
- Peoples Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-site canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Health Shield Cash Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
Full flexibility – 6am until 11pm Monday to Sunday
40 hours per week
If you are passionate about putting customers first, are motivational, inspirational, and results driven with a passion to succeed then click APPLY now to become our Customer Service Advisor!
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly