Location: Halifax,West Yorkshire
Salary: competitive rate of pay + bonus
Hours of work: Peak Season 43 hours per week
Crosslee Plc is one of Europe’s largest tumble dryer manufacturers and a leading producer of hostess trolleys based in Hipperholme, Halifax, West Yorkshire.
We currently have opportunities for additional production staff on a temporary basis for our busy peak season.
Job Purpose: To achieve the desired output as stated by the production plan and team leader at the required rate to the required quality standard in a safe manner.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Production Operative:
- To undertake duties as prescribed by the departmental team leader and as trained to undertake
- To undertake such duties according to the rate determined by the rate for the task
- To work either individually or in a team in a safe and proper manner and in a respectful manner to other team members
- To work to a high standard of quality at all times
- To adhere to factory and Health and Safety rules and regulations
- To be a flexible member of the Production/Manufacturing/Warehouse team
- To participate in continuous improvement activities when requested
The work is medium manufacturing work and will involve the manufacture and assembly of tumble dryers. Full training will be given
There is a good level of fitness required as the work can be physically demanding at times. We welcome both male and female candidates.
We offer a competitive rate of pay which meets the national minimum wage & national living wage plus a monthly paid attendance bonus.