Technical Support Advisor
The Vedas Group are delighted to announce that we are recruiting.
Position: Technical Support Advisor
Type: Full time
Location: Simonstone, Burnley.
Salary: £15,000 basic and tech bonus up to £1600 pa.
:: Apply for immediate consideration
APPLY NOW and after a successful short telephone interview, you will be invited to attend a briefing and face-to-face interview at one of our recruitment days.
Are you committed to providing customers with the service you would expect to receive yourself? This a leading provider of telecommunications to the domestic market covering various media. They are a progressive employer offering additional company benefits including NVQ training, staff progression and staff lunches.
In this role you will be analysing and resolving customer technical queries with the aim of eliminating repeat issues, whilst improving the service to our customers.
In order to do this you will have;
- Experience of working within a proactive customer service environment ideally call centre based.
- A proven ability of working with technical products and understanding technical information.
- A logical and methodical approach to work.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- An ability to build a strong rapport with people over the phone.
- A creative and solution focused approach.
- The desire to be a motivated team player with strong questioning skills.
- Experience of multitasking.
This is a full-time 40 hour per week position with a shift rota. You will be working 8 hours between 9am and 8pm and 1 in 5 Saturdays 10am to 4pm with a day off in the week.
Shortlisting: If you are shortlisted for this position we will contact you within 5 working days of your application.
Register: View all the latest jobs on our website. Register in just a few clicks. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn for instant job alerts. Search 'The Vedas Group’
Apply for Technical Support Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly