Internal Sales Operator
Would you like to join our market-leading organisation, offering industry brand names, together with our own national branded products?
Due to the continued growth and expansion of our group, we have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Sales Operator based in our Durham office.
We offer the food industry an outstanding combination of product range, competitive prices, and the exceptional customer service only a local company can provide.
As an Internal Sales Operator, your role would be:
- To ensure all customer orders are processed in a timely fashion, taking into consideration cut-off times and that sales opportunities are maximised wherever possible, through effective account management.
- To ensure timely and accurate processing of customer orders received in a variety of formats, including telephone, fax and email orders.
- To ensure all new customer enquiries are dealt with in a professional manner and communicated to the relevant Field Sales Executive, with as much factual information as possible.
- To ensure all existing customer enquiries are dealt with professionally and efficiently, converting the enquiry into a live order where possible. Any pricing issues are to be communicated to external sales.
- To encourage monthly promotions and new product launches.
- To strive to achieve and exceed targets set against KPI's in all areas of the operations, not just those set out with financial reward.
- To focus on the customer's requirements at all times to ensure maximum customer service excellence.
- To liaise with other departments in order to achieve the customer's requirements.
- Report any obstacles to achieving customer service excellence to a senior team member, or the Internal Sales / Customer Services Manager.
- To ensure all administrative requirements, procedures and policies are performed efficiently and accurately, liaising with other departments where needed.
- To ensure communication amongst you, the internal sales team, and the field sales team is effective and professional.
- Willing to undertake internal and formal training as and when required.
- Maintain good customer relations and good interaction with all personnel and management.
Internal Sales Operator | Internal Sales | Telesales | Customer Service | Sales | Internal Sales Executive
- A professional, but friendly telephone manner to promote the company and its products, with existing and potential customers.
- The use of computers and IT will feature heavily in your day-to-day tasks. Previous experience as a computer user is required.
- Previous Telesales and/or Customer Services experience would be beneficial.
We are a leading distributor to the bakery, manufacturing and food industry, providing quality raw ingredients and finished products. Launched over 50 years ago, we are a forward-thinking company, offering industry brand names, together with our own national branded products.
Our dedicated fleet of multi temperature controlled vehicles distributes ambient, chilled & frozen products to our extensive customer base who demands competitive pricing and excellent service.