Materials Control Operative
KARRO Cookstown is part of the KARRO Food Group which is one the UKs leading pork processing companies. The Company provides a complete range of pork products in both own label and brand format to the retail, food service, wholesale and manufacturing markets and is committed to building solid customer relationships and providing the highest quality of service.
The Company currently has a vacancy for a :
Materials Control Operative.
The post is based on the production floor and involves operating the company Hellenic System - This involves operating computerised check weighing scales, running reports and printouts as required.
The successful applicant should :
- Be educated to O Level / GCSE standard (Or Recognised Equivalent) and MUST have obtained passes in Maths & English at Grade C or above.
- Have good general computer skills.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability of working on own initiative.
- Possess a flexible and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Be committed to maintaining the Company's high standards of quality, hygiene and Health & Safety.
Previous experience of operating a factory computerised stock system would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
Shift Patterns : Monday to Friday - 40 Hours / Week (Initially 7.00am - 3.30pm but hours subject to change depending on needs of business)
Rate of Pay : £8.70 / Hour (Plus additional £21.11 / Week on completion of training)
In return the Company offers:
Excellent working conditions.
Company Pension Scheme.
Opportunities for progression.
If you feel you would like to be considered for one of these roles an application form can be obtained from the monitoring officer at :
70 Molesworth Road,
Tel: 028 867 63321 or
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 21/10/2016