1 day left
- Part Time
Range £15,208 - £16,970 pro rata
Required for January 2017 for 15 hours per week, Monday to Friday (three hours each morning), 39 weeks per year (term time + training days).
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, flexible and committed Teaching Assistant to provide teaching support within our school.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
- Have experience of working in Key Stage 2
- Have successfully completed relevant Teaching Assistant qualifications (minimum NVQ3) or equivalent
- Be able to work on their own initiative or as part of a team
- Have been involved in delivering interventions
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Visits are welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange a time and date.