We have an exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At LanguageLine Solutions we currently have an opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our expanding team based at Canary Wharf, London. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of £22,000 per annum.
LanguageLine Solutions’ UK operation is part of the worldwide LanguageLine Solutions group with global headquarters in California and European headquarters in London. Our client portfolio includes over 25,000 organisations from around the world, ranging across all industry sectors including finance and banking, insurance, legal services, healthcare, government, emergency services, manufacturing and engineering.
LanguageLine Solutions UK has been providing language services within the UK for almost 25 years. With a worldwide network of 12,000 linguists, LLS uses translators and interpreters with skills and experience in a range of specialist areas. The organisation offers a wide range of services such as market-leading telephone interpreting services, high quality face-to-face and sign-language solutions and a comprehensive range of translation and transcription services, written translations in over 200 languages, audio recording, Braille and large print production, and website localisation.
About the Recruitment Coordinator role
To ensure the timely recruitment of freelance Face to Face interpreters in accordance with business requirements and to an agreed quality standard.
Key Responsibilities of our Recruitment Coordinator will include:
- To source candidates who meet defined criteria to work with LanguageLine Solutions as freelance interpreters.
- To ensure that interpreters being entered into our assessment process have the optimal combination of qualifications, experience, availability to work and also live in a suitable location.
- To carry out initial over the phone interviews to establish candidates’ competency for the role against our selection criteria.
- To act as the main point of contact for candidates as they proceed through the four stage recruitment process over the phone and on email.
- To liaise with assessors to arrange interpreting assessments and then conduct these for each candidate.
- To record all data relating to candidates’ recruitment progress on Taleo (our internal recruitment database) and tracking spreadsheets.
- To be innovative in suggesting and implementing ideas for attracting candidates.
- General administration duties shared with other members of Recruitment team – including responding to and the organisation of the recruitment inbox, handling voicemails and regular Social Media management.
- Work in targeted environment with monthly recruitment targets.
- Assisting with any other ad-hoc duties which may be required by the department.
- Building networks with relevant organisations outside of the business to aid alternative sourcing.
What we’re looking for in our Recruitment Coordinator
- Exposure to busy/high pressure role
- Telephone Interviewing skills
- Strong Excel skills and attention to detail
- A solid understanding of recruitment procedures
- Multi-tasking and comfortable in busy role
- Proactive and innovative approach
- Independent worker willing to take responsibility
So if you feel up to the challenge and would like to become our new Recruitment Coordinator then come and join us – don’t miss out, click ‘apply’ today!
Apply for Recruitment Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly