Trainee Photocopier Installer
Established in 1998, easycopiers are an independent supplier of electronic office equipment and are top tier partners with leading brands such as Ricoh, Canon, Develop, Epson and Lexmark. We offer a full range of office solutions from copiers and printers to document workflow, print management, AP automation, video conferencing, projectors, telecoms and more.
Easycopiers is rapidly expanding and because of this we have a vacancy in our business for a Trainee Photocopier Installer.
- Good communication skills - a good standard of spoken and written English is essential
- A current driving license that covers category B 3,500 ton. This role involves driving a delivery van.
- Be physically fit - there is a degree of lifting and moving of stock, including loading/unloading from our warehouse and at customer sites
- Having an analytical approach and ability to problem solve is a definite advantage
- Some IT knowledge (using Outlook, Microsoft Office etc.) is also an advantage
- Ability and willingness to work flexibly
Range of duties The role reports to the Logistics Manager and will cover the following duties:
- Preparation of photocopiers prior to delivery to the customer
- Delivery and installation of photocopiers on-site
- Refurbishment of returned photocopiers, in our workshop
- Various warehouse duties
- Preparation of photocopiers - 15% of time
- Delivery and installation - 70% of time
- Refurbishment activities - 10% of time
- Warehouse duties - 5% of time
This role would suit anyone looking for an entry to the office equipment industry and the technical preparation and installation of products. A comprehensive training programme will be provided on-going. The role could develop over time with a good candidate.