Quality Assurance Officer
6 days left
- Full Time
Quality Assurance Officer Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per Annum
Based in: Skegness
Posted On: 3rd October 2016
Additional Package Info: Employee Profit Related Pay scheme, Company Pension Scheme.
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Officer?
Are you looking for a challenging but rewarding new opportunity?
Due to expansion, a vacancy has arisen within the Research & Development/Quality department, to be mainly based in the Skegness offices. The R&D department serves the purpose of new product and service development and is involved throughout the business development cycle from idea generation right through to implementation; with particular focus on the cleanroom consumable products that we offer.
Working closely with the R&D Manager the Quality Assurance Officer will implement, monitor and report upon quality assurance (ISO 9001, EN 14065), environmental management (ISO 14001) and energy management (ISO 50001) systems across Micronclean.
The Quality Assurance Officer will act as the primary liaison with management system certification bodies, and will act as the primary quality department contact for customers for quality-related matters, and will provide technical and quality related support and training throughout Micronclean. Additionally, the Quality Assurance Officer will contribute to the administration of Health and Safety systems across Micronclean.
The successful applicant will ideally be a qualified ISO 9001 lead assessor (desirable but not essential) and experience or qualifications related to health and safety would be advantageous. The successful candidate must be confident and must possess excellent communication skills.
Duties to include:
- Liaison with management system certification bodies.
- Being the main point of contact for customers for quality related matters.
- Providing technical quality related support and training throughout the business.
- Maintenance of BS EN ISO 9001:2008, BS EN ISO 14001:2004 / BS EN ISO 50001:2011 and BS EN 14065:2002 standard.
- Implementing environmental and energy management systems.
- Liaison with the certification bodies and hosting continuing assessment audits.
- Organising and reporting to management review meetings.
- Co-ordinating customer audits.
- Quality and technical support.
- Establishing and maintaining quality department documentation
- Administrative duties related to Health & Safety systems across Micronclean, including co-ordinating Health & Safety meetings
Quality Assurance Officer | Quality Assurance | Health and Safety | Administration | R&D | ISO 9001
We are looking for someone who has extensive experience in Quality Assurance, ideally from a medical or pharmaceutical background - although we will consider candidates from other sectors.
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- IT skills
- Fluent English speaking and writing is essential
- Qualified ISO 9001 lead assessor
- IT skills
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Good time management skills
- Good planning and recording skills
- Experience or qualifications related to health and safety would be advantageous
About Our Company:
It is said that "innovation drives business", but as the only laundry in the UK to have dedicated R&D facilities and personnel, Micronclean pays more than lip service to this adage placing innovation at the core of its future. The in-house team have released a stream of cutting-edge products, and 2016 will see Micronclean launch a reusable sterile goggle service and a disposable cleanroom mop, adding further strength to our portfolio.