6 days left
- Full Time
Exciting opportunity not to be missed! TWT Logistics have a unique opportunity for a HGV Technician to join the workshop team based in Ystrad Mynach near Caerphilly. We are offering the successful HGV Technician a competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum.
From its inception in the late 1980s, TWT Logistics Group quickly developed an excellent reputation for handling time-critical consignments in the print industry. The company now operates from its 9 acre HQ in South Wales with over 100,000 square feet of warehousing and offices, as well as a purpose built workshop facility. As a result of its network of strategic partnerships, similar services and facilities are also available at over 50 other locations across the UK.
We are looking to recruit a skilled and experienced HGV Fitter / HGV Technician to join our workshop team at Ystrad Mynach to support our vehicle fleet.
Key responsibilities and duties our HGV Technician:
- Carry out Servicing, Inspection, repairs and planned maintenance on our fleet of DAF, Renault & MAN tractor units and Montracon trailers. MOT preparation of Tractor units and trailers.
- Ensure that all of the relevant service paperwork is completed
- Fault diagnosis on tractors and trailers air and electrical systems
- Trailer ABS & EBS knowledge required
- Roadside repairs (Only in shift hours)
- Work as part of the workshop team or work remotely on site
- A proactive attitude to Health and Safety
- Working from job cards
The successful HGV Technician must be time served and Class 1 or 2 licence is preferable, but not essential.
Our workshop operating hours are Monday - Friday on morning shift (6am-3pm) with a fortnightly Saturday shift (6am-2pm), Monday - Friday on afternoon shift (12:30am-9:30pm) but additional hours may be required if necessary.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our HGV Technician please click ‘Apply’ now!
Apply for HGV Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly