A primary school situated in East London are seeking a Nursery Teacher to cover a long term absence. This is an ideal opportunity for a NQT looking for more experience in Early Years. This would also suit an experienced teacher looking for a role that could transfer into a permanent position.
This position includes:
- Teaching in the Nursery and covering all indoor and outdoor activities
- Working with the EYFS team to ensure learning objectives are being met
- Planning activities for the the Nursery class and preparing resources with other EYFS teachers
- Attending staff meetings to ensure you are up to date with any changes or learning requirements
- To work as a teacher in this role you will be required to:
- Have QTS or equivalent qualifications that allow you to work as a teacher in schools
- Have experience or an interest in working in Early Years
- Be able to build and develop professional relationships with both staff and parents
- Take on full class teacher responsibility for planning,preparation and assessment
To apply for this role please send us your up to date CV and one of our dedicated team will contact you to discuss your application. If you are successful at the first screening stage you will be required to attend an interview at your local branch to complete all the neccesary compliance checks prior to being offered any work.