Year 6 Teacher
Year 6 Teacher
A school in Newham seek a Year 6 teacher for two terms to cover a maternity position. This role could become permanent and the school would be interested in anyone looking for a temporary to permanent teaching post.
This position includes:
- Taking full class teacher responsibility and report writing
- Being able to plan for different ability groups effectively
- Working with the Year group leaders and members of the SLT during planning meetings
- Attending staff meetings to ensure you are up to date with any changes or learning requirements
- Being able to manage two support staff members and direct them as required
To work as a teacher in this role you will be required to:
- Have QTS or equivalent qualifications that allow you to work as a teacher in schools
- Possess effective classroom management
- Be able to build and develop professional relationships with both staff and parents
- Take on full class teacher responsibility for planning, preparation and assessment
This would be a great opportunity for anyone looking to work in Year 6 and make a difference to what can be achieved before these students move on to Secondary education. If you have thought about teaching in Year 6 and may have covered other KS2 year groups you may find this an exciting challenge. The school is an ideal location where buses and trains can be accessed easily. Parking is also available a few minutes away from the school.
To apply for this role please send us your up to date CV and one of our dedicated team will contact you to discuss your application. If you are successful at the first screening stage you will be required to attend an interview at your local branch to complete all the necessary compliance checks prior to being offered any work.
Apply for Year 6 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly