Year 1 Teacher
A school in the East London area seek a Year 1 Teacher to start asap due to long term absence. This is an inclusive school within a diverse social community. They are very supportive, with a caring ethos which is recognised as a significant strength alongside the very good leadership.
This position includes:
- Taking full class teacher responsibility and report writing
- Being able to plan for different ability groups effectively
- Working with the Year group leaders and members of the SLT during planning meetings
- Attending staff meetings to ensure you are up to date with any changes or learning requirements
To work as a teacher in this role you will be required to:
- Have QTS or equivalent qualifications that allow you to work as a teacher in schools
- Possess effective classroom management
- Be able to build and develop professional relationships with both staff and parents
- Take on full class teacher responsibility for planning, preparation and assessment
This would be a great opportunity for anyone looking to work in KS1. If you have worked in KS1 previously then you could use this opportunity to build on your experience. The school does not offer any parking facilities but is an ideal location where buses and trains can be accessed easily.
To apply for this role please send us your up to date CV and one of our dedicated team will contact you to discuss your application. If you are successful at the first screening stage you will be required to attend an interview at your local branch to complete all the necessary compliance checks prior to being offered any work.