Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join us at our client’s busy distribution site based in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire.
The main duties of the role include:
- Ensuring goods are despatched on time and are well presented
- Tagging and de-tagging garments
- Picking and Packing
- De-bagging garments
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Other warehouse duties when required
The ideal applicant will:
- Have retail warehouse experience, however this is not essential
- Ideally have experience of working within a fast-paced environment
- Be able to communicate effectively with colleagues
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Be able to stand throughout an 8 hour shift
- Have a flexible approach to working hours
There is a variety of shift patterns available, working any 5 days out of 7, therefore flexibility is essential.
The pay rate is £7.59 per hour which rises to £9.11 per hour after 12 weeks of employment for days and £8.33 per hour for nights rising to £10.71 per hour after 12 weeks of employment.