Behaviour Support Assistant
Long term-Behaviour Support Worker-Newham
A school in Newham are seeking a Learning Support Assistant to work with a boy in Year 3 with behavioural difficulties. They are looking for someone to support this boy and become a positive role model for him. They would like applicants to have worked in a Primary or Secondary school previously or have mentoring experience.You will also need to be flexible to work with a few different children if the boy is not in school during part of the week, but will be offered support by the SENCo and other teaching staff.
- It would be to work with a key child and a few different children over the week and support them in class and at lunchtime
- You must be flexible and willing to cover any internal staff absences if the need arises as a priority on a daily basis.
- The school are keen to hear from any applicants who may be interested in getting involved in their After School Clubs.
It would be great to hear from you if you have;
- Experience of working with children through a mainstream or special needs school setting
- Had recent training or a placement where you have gained SEN experience
- Hold a qualification to work SEN children
This would be a great opportunity for anyone looking to work with SEN children and become part of a large supportive school where staff are provided with training and up to date resources to ensure progress is learning is achieved.The school also has great transport links and parking is available.
To apply for this role please send us your up to date CV and one of our dedicated team will contact you to discuss your application. If you are successful at the first screening stage you will be required to attend an interview at your local branch to complete all the neccesary compliance checks prior to being offered any work.