Salary: negotiable depending on experience.
Frost Signs is a professional busy fast growing Vinyl Graphics Company specialising in vehicle, train and office branding. We are creating an exciting new position for a studio manager to work alongside the installation manager making sure the production team are on target ready for installation. We are moving into a purpose built unit and have just purchased some new equipment that will boost production.
The role will require giving assistance with production and working with sales team on quotes and visuals.
Main responsibilities of the Studio Manager:
- To oversee all production and the smooth running of our new JFX500, and Summa router making sure we hit our targets and deadline.
- To quality control all work that goes through production
- To assist with visuals and quoting
- To motivate the production team to enable us to hit all targets required.
The ideal Studio Manager will have:
- Experience within the signs and graphics industry Artwork / Production / Installation
- Managerial experience, be able to motivation, organise and lead the team to hit deadlines.
- Good communication skills being able to deal with clients and site meetings.
- Flexibility to work is required due to the fast nature of the business.
- Self-Driven and ability to work own initiative.
- Ability to think out of the box to solve problems and catch potential problems before they occur.
- Aware of H&S practices.
Apply for Studio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly