Motorcycle Sales Executive
New opportunity not to be missed! Norton Way Group has an exciting opportunity for a Motorcycle Sales Executive to join the team in Letchworth, Hertfordshire. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a salary of £20,000 - £28,000 OTE (This will vary according to experience). Working hours are 45 hours per week, Monday to Sunday 8.00am – 6.00pm, on a rota basis.
Are you a passionate and determined sales person? If so, this could be the position for you!
Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
If you’re as passionate about bikes are you are customers and you have a flair for sales, this could be the role for. You will be surrounded by Honda’s range of world renowned products, from the Vision 110 Scooter to the famous CBR1000RR Fireblade and the most revolutionary and innovative models such as the All New Africa Twin CRF1000 Adventure Bike.
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic, dynamic and determined Motorcycle Sales Executive to join our busy Honda Bike Sales team selling both new and used Bikes. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to deliver customer excellence whilst achieving sales targets.
Key Responsibilities of the Motorcycle Sales Executive
- Putting the customer at the heart of everything you do, building relationships and loyalty so customers come back time and time again
- Strive to exceed all set targets and sales objectives
- Proactive use of database for customer follow ups in order to maximise sales
- Accomplish maximum profitability from vehicle and accessory sales
- To appraise, verify and negotiate the purchase of part-exchange vehicles
- Enthusiastic Interest towards ongoing training and development, ensuring all relevant technical, product, legal and promotional information is obtained and understood
- Chasing progress on sold orders
Experience required by the Motorcycle Sales Executive
- Whilst we value experience we are looking for the right people to help us achieve our goals, so we don’t just look at what you have done but what you are capable of doing. Full training both bespoke in house and manufacture training will be provided
Essential Skills required by the Motorcycle Sales Executive
- A full UK bike licence
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to listen, understand and interpret customer needs
- Motivation and determination to meet and exceed set minimum standards
- Able to work efficiently within a team
- Proficient IT skills
In return we offer a superior remuneration package including additional quarterly and yearly bonus opportunities. As well as other benefits such as flexible holiday, a child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme and our Norton Way rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce hosting an annual awards ceremony to further recognise and reward our top achievers.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Norton Way Motors Ltd is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Motorcycle Sales Executive – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join a multi-franchise company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.
Apply for Motorcycle Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly