Sales Ledger Clerk
Sales Ledger Clerk – Full Time
Salary: up to £24,000 per year, depending on experience
The success of our business and associated growth has meant the finance team at our office in Addlestone is in need of a new Sales Ledger Cashier.
We are a forward thinking, innovative and highly successful Vauxhall Dealer Group, established in 2006. Over the past 10 years we have been recognised with several industry awards and have seen our business grow considerably.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Collect cash receipts from all departments on a daily basis
- Band and accurately allocate all receipts
- Resolve any unallocated payments
- Create new customers on our dealer management system and the BACS system
- Circulate reports of unauthorised debtors
- Issue and reconcile petty cash
- Provide support and cover for the Credit Controller.
The ideal Sales Ledger Cashier will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills for dealing with customers
- Exceptional accuracy
- The ability to work under pressure and with a heavy workload
- Experience of working in the motor industry, although this is not essential
This is a full time role - the hours are Mon-Fri 8.30am to 5pm.
We are committed to recruiting and maintaining high calibre staff. In return we offer a competitive salary, excellent rewards and opportunities to develop.
Please apply by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org