Salary: Negotiable, £25-£30,000 a year
Our client is a professional busy fast growing Vinyl Graphics Company specialising in vehicle and office branding. They are looking to expand their vinyl application team.
The role of the Vinyl Applicator will include:
- Working on the shop floor in the production area preparing vinyl graphics / signs
- Appling vinyl graphics onto vehicles (cars / vans / trains / buildings and more) on and off site.
Required skills for the Vinyl Applicator
- You must have a strong background within the vinyl application industry, with a keen eye for detail.
- Able to lead jobs, use your own initiative on site and work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills able to deal with clients and site meetings.
- You must be willing to travel thought out the UK and stay away at times.
- Experience with installation / production drawing and accuracy in recording measurements.
- Ability to work at heights.
- CSCS or IPAF card would be an advantage.
- Flexibility to work is required due to the fast nature of the business.
- Aware of H&S practices.
Apply for Vinyl Applicators
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly