Location: Prestwich, Bury
Job Title: Nursery Manager
Salary: Circa £25,000 per annum, negotiable depending on experience
- 40% childcare discount
- Extra day’s annual leave on your birthday
- Great opportunities for progression
Working Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday, 39 hours per week
The Company: We are an employee owned, social enterprise led, children’s nursery and educational organisation who are passionate about inspiring healthy and happy children. We care and contribute to the development and education of children from three months to five years of age in three distinctive areas: babies, toddlers and pre-school. The organisation has grown significantly over the last 5 years and they have exciting plans for continued expansion. We are currently looking to recruit a Nursery Manager based in Prestwich, Bury.
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and innovative organisation. Your role will be based in Prestwich, Bury and you will be responsible for leading Safeguarding and overseeing the operation of the nursery to the highest standards, ensuring that the best possible environment and care is provided.
Key Responsibilities of the Nursery Manager role include:-
- Ensure that safeguarding guidelines are complied with at all times; by all members of staff
- Oversee the day to day management, staffing, organisation and smooth running of the nursery
- Ensure that all nursery environments foster social and educational stimulation through curriculum based experiences for individual children
- Taking the lead on developing education to cater for all age ranges
- Promote continued improvement through contributing to monthly management meetings and other management forums
- Adhere to policies especially EYFS, Safeguarding and SEN in line with current regulations
- Implement and adhere to all health and safety and risk assessment policies and procedures
- Ensuring all standard procedures are up to date
The Candidate: The ideal candidate for the Nursery Manager role will have previous experience of working in a similar role and will be qualified to a nationally recognised Level 3 childcare qualification or above. You will have a real passion for working with young children along with the ability to inspire others. Strong leadership, communication skills and a clear understanding of child safeguarding are imperative to this role.
Key skills/experience essential for Nursery Manager role:
- Previous experience of working as a Nursery Manager or Deputy Manager
- Level 3 qualification or above in childcare
- Good knowledge and understanding of safeguarding
Does this sound like you? To apply for the Nursery Manager role please send your CV and covering letter to us now!
Apply for Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly